Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tate's first "real" camping trip - Bear Tree

I am really amazed that it has taken us this long to take Tate camping especially since Travis and I enjoy it so much. I call it his "real" camping trip because we all three actually slept in a tent together. That was an experience. It was really hard to get Tate to calm down and go to sleep with his mommy and daddy right beside him. Aren't we supposed to play like we do in our play tent at home?? We went to Bear Tree Campground in Damascus, VA with the whole Street clan. On Saturday we rode the Creeper Trail...well lets say Tate and I started to ride but it fell right at nap time and a down pour so we ditched everyone for a nap. That was an experience because I didn't have a car seat and I had to drive papaw's truck in the pouring rain with Tate's head on my lap. Oh..but what a memory! We had a great time and hope to do more camping in the near future!!



No comments:

Post a Comment